Unattended Cooking Fire In FDL

An unattended cooking resulted in a stove fire at 134
Forest Avenue in Fond du Lac Friday afternoon. Fire Department officials say
they were dispatched at 3:13 p.m. The fire was contained to the stove and was
quickly extinguished. Paramedics treated one person at the scene. There was
moderate smoke damage to the residence. Police assisted with traffic control and
the fire investigation. The Red Cross was called to assist the family. Fond du Lac Fire Department photo.